| YOUR CHALLENGES:
We are looking for a Scrum Master to put in charge of the technical projects agile management and take over the relationship with our energy area customers.
As a Scrum Master, you must provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example. You must personify Scrum and Agile guiding the team in all the project stages (Data Cleaning and Master Data Management, CRM implementation and Data Lake implementation among others)
In addition, other essential duties are:
- Business Process Management: Functional analysis supervision
- You must ensure project management and follow-up the customer relationship.
- Using Agile/Scrum practices and values to guide the team and to delight customers.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
| YOUR PROFILE:
You feel comfortable and experienced with:
- You have at least First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSMI)
- You have at least an university degree. MSc. or PhD. is a plus.
- Playing in the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge and background about Data Model, Transformation and Presentation (API), Workflows (BPM) and Cloud (AWS and Azure among others).
- You are able to drive Parallel distributed processing (Spark/Hadoop) and Real-time data processing (Storm/Spark Streaming).
- Knowledge and experience about NoSQL databases (MongoDB, HBase, CouchDB, etc…) and Open Source Tools.
- Perfectly fluent in English and Spanish. French is nice to have.
- Experience applying a variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc…)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| OUR OFFER:
A UNIQUE BUSINESS MODEL
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business.
Our philosophy is double:
- Develop the entrepreneurial competences of the best technical engineers (leadership, communication, business understanding …)
- Socially and economically improve the role of the engineers in order to better position our Employeneurs on the market and allow them to be fairly rewarded for their accomplishments
It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists. Based on full transparency and mutual trust, our business model defines a better way of working together based on:
You want to know more? Apply to this offer!