ROBOTICS ENGINEER - LEUVEN
TMC is looking for Robotics Engineers to support its team. You will be active within the high-tech domain and have a strong focus on research and industry 4.0.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Robotics Engineer you will be involved in some of the following activities;
- Creating and implementing the software architecture for intuitive robots
- Improving and testing of the docker structure in which the software for an intuitive robot program is being ran, in order for the software to be launched and developed in an optimal way
- Implementing new robots drivers which are compatible with our clients softwares
- Programming of robots as ABB, KUKA, Yaskawa, Fanuc or Epson robot.
- Implementing visual simulators for robots on human-machine interfaces.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science or related
- You have experience in robotics, robot controls (ABB, KUKA, Yaskawa, UR,..)
- Knowledge on programming languages Python, Java, C++, knowledge on ROS
- Showing initiative and courage to come up with new concepts together with your colleagues
- Good listener but also having a critical mind towards own ideas
- Coaching skills are a plus
- Professional knowledge of English, writing and oral
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91