The field of robotics is developing fast providing many opportunities for exciting and meaningful projects at our customers. We find opportunities in different markets throughout The Netherlands such as;
• Mobility and Autonomous driving
• Social Robotics
• Medical Robotics
At TMC we provide the network and support to make you grown technically and personally. We do this by finding the best technical challenges and investing in soft and hard skill development. Furthermore we host numerous opportunities to get together with likeminded people to talk and dream about tech and entrepreneurship however big or small.
HIGHLY SPECIFIC SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• PhD / MSc in Engineering or related field with focus on Mechatronics, Robotics, Vision Systems, AI, etc.
• One or more technical robotics skills, for example; Localization, navigation, mapping, motion planning, image processing, sensor fusion, world modelling, object recognition, learning networks, machine learning, motion control.
• Specific Software experience: Python, C, C++, Robot Operating Systems (ROS), Orocos, Gazebo, OpenCV, Operating and programming under Linux, etc.
• A pro would be: Experience in Robotics, Master Thesis in Robotics, RoboCup Team member experience, Hackaton experience, made one or more Robotic prototypes.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
- Personal development and education in the form of: the benefit shop; one-on-one coaching; training in hard and soft skills.
- Market level salary, based on education and experience.
- Individual profit sharing.
- A permanent contract.
- Employed by specialized business expertise/ cells.
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement.
- Collective health insurance.
- Involvement in the development of the company.
TMC Mechatronics is active in the domains of high tech (production) equipment, automotive technology and expanding to Robotic domains. Our Employeneurs work in the research and development departments, ranging from junior engineers to experienced architects and project leaders. We work for all research institutes, big OEM’s and supply chain partners in these domains, throughout the Netherlands. We have around 60 Employeneurs working at around 20 different companies, adding value and helping our customers reaching their deadlines and developing great products. In the same time, this network of colleagues gives great insight and shares knowledge so as an engineer we know where the most interesting projects are to be found.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.