Risk Specialist - Business Continuity Management - ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
ASML has grown a factor 2 in the past five years. This kind of scaling affects our own organization, but also the way we work with suppliers. To ensure continuity of supply we established a supplier risk management process which amongst others includes business continuity at our suppliers. In your role as business continuity specialist you will ensure that our business continuity requirements are communicated to our suppliers, ensure that for high risk suppliers business continuity plans are requested, reviewed and feedback is shared with our suppliers. In addition you support onsite audits by an independent third party. In your role you are the linking pin between ASML’s internal (Sourcing Leads, Category Managers, Corporate Risk Managers) and external stakeholders (Suppliers, Insurance Company). In this job you will be driving progress on the business continuity management program in close cooperation with stakeholders from S&SC and from other sectors.
The main responsibilities are:
- Maintain and support the ASML Supplier Business Continuity Management program (based on ISO 22301).
- Identify potential threats in the supply chain and identify the impact for business operations (scenario analysis).
- Drive improvement of supplier resilience and effective response by sending & receiving business continuity quick scans, requesting & reviewing supplier business continuity plans and providing guidance to Suppliers & Sourcing Leads on business continuity planning.
- Facilitate and lead (external) business continuity audits at the suppliers’ production location(s).
- Supporting Supplier Account Teams by helping them to remove all bottlenecks and constraints that block business continuity program progress
- Facilitate (senior) management discussions on risk mitigation solutions (e.g. preventive versus impact).
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s and a minimum 3-5 years of work experience. Experience with (business continuity) risk management and/or audit is important to be successful in this role;
- Master’s degree is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels;
- Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization;
- Dealing with ambiguity - pragmatic approach and result oriented;
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Business, operational, financial and commercial acumen– structured thinker, able to translate solutions into scalable processes.
| WHAT DOES ASML HAS TO OFFER?
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 14,000 people. We are a focused supplier of equipment to IC manufacturers, providing high-performance lithography, metrology and software solutions that enable our customers to continue the feature shrink that underpins Moore's Law in a cost-effective way. Where there is a compelling customer benefit and industrial logic, we may expand into adjacent markets serving IC manufacturers. Finally, with a view to the future, we will explore areas outside of IC or lithography where we can apply our strengths in creating advanced systems that are geared for high throughput, reliable operation and extreme accuracy. To realize this, we focus our internal efforts on technology leadership, strong customer and supplier relationships, and great people. This is complemented with showing responsible behavior as a prerequisite in executing our strategy. A strategy to invest heavily in R&D, striving for the most advanced lithography technology and products. Consequently, our imaging tools — wafer scanners and wafer steppers — are world class in terms of their ability to print layers of incredibly small patterns (with the smallest possible ‘Critical Dimension’) at high speed (productivity) exactly on top of each other (overlay accuracy). ASML was founded in the Netherlands in 1984. It started as a joint venture between two Dutch companies: Royal Philips Electronics and Advanced Semiconductor Materials International (ASMI). It was named ASM Lithography to complement ASM International’s subsidiary companies, which had similar names and also served the semiconductor industry. In 1988, ASM International withdrew from the partnership but the company was too young to change names, so it continued as ASM Lithography. After floatation as an independent company, ‘ASML’ became well known and became the official company name, so ‘ASM Lithography’ is no longer used. Edit company information
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Netherlands
Tel: +31 6 219 742 44