RF UNIT LEAD - MONTRÉAL
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? Join us !
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Provide RF and Electrical Unit design architecture, performance analysis, implementation and testing in support of advance RF equipment for communication or remote sensing satellites.
- The candidate has an in-depth knowledge of unit RF design, experience in coordination and technical management of a multidisciplinary team, related to commercial or military Payload RF equipment development.
- The candidate has a strong knowledge of unit RF subsystems such as: reference oscillators, frequency synthesizers, phase-lock loops, frequency multipliers, low noise amplifiers, up and down converters, power amplifiers, modulators, high speed A/D & D/A convertors and IF to baseband converters.
- Knowledge of multilayer PCB and SMT technologies is also an asset along with experience with MMICs and RFIC's using state of the art technology.
- Experience in performing various engineering analysis is required such as worst case, failure mode analysis, radiation impact analysis and associated mitigations.
- Good writing skills are also required for generating the relevant engineering documentation.
- Leads and coordinates the development activities of Payload RF equipment during the unit life cycle, including bids, requirement definition, design, performance evaluation, project implementation, testing phases along with R&D activities in support of unit or processes improvement.
- Responsible for the completion of project assignments, including requirement compliances within budgetary and time allocation.
- Generates and maintain program schedules on a regular basis identifying work around plans to recover from unexpected challenges.
- Main technical interface with the customer.
- Technical management of a multidisciplinary team.
- Establishes unit design architectures. Performs various trade-offs involving technical, cost and schedule impacts and makes recommendations.
- Establishes detailed RF designs and sub-assembly performance specifications to fulfil the requirements of customer unit specifications.
- Generates RF electrical line-ups, performs electrical budgets and detailed analysis and trade-offs.
- Performs experiments, bench tests, etc., researches challenging designs through various sources of technical information.
- Works with the production teams through the development phase optimizing the design for increased manufacturing efficiency.
- Produces technical documentation (part lists, schematics, etc) & technical reports
- Generates and presents design technical review material for various design reviews such as PDR & CDR.
- Analyzes results and prepares project reports, makes recommendations to the management inclusive of project cost estimates on a repeated basis.
- Knowledge of RF/Microwave CAD tools such as Keysight ADS and Ansys HFSS is essential, familiarity with Keysight SystemVue and Mentor Graphics is a definite asset
- Mentors and coaches the work of less experienced engineers.
| What do we expect from you?
- Candidates have 7 to 12 years experience in RF circuit design, and a minimum of 2 years as unit lead.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc preferred.
- Strong teamwork capabilities, along with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
CEO, North America
Tel: +1 (0)514 466 6478