RF MMIC DESIGNER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC is looking for a RF Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit designer, for Radar applications. You will work on state of the art new developments in the field of next generation Radar and communication application. Design of RF MMIC’s with technologies like GaAs, GaN and SiGe are known to you. You will be involved in developing new Radar related RF applications like LNA, PA, Rx/Tx switchers and mixers.
Visa sponsorship: Please note that for this specific role TMC we will not be able to sponsor a visa.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for:
• At least a MSc/Phd degree in Electronics
• Minimum 3 years of experience in RF field is a must
• In case of recent graduates, you have done your thesis in RF / Radar field
• Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers
• Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with vague requirements
• A team player
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups