RF AND MICROWAVE ENGINEER
RF AND MICROWAVE ENGINEER – TMC ITALY
As part of a small team working on RF Passive Components for mainly space applications, your primary tasks and activities will include:
- Design of Passive RF components
- Synthesis, circuit design, electromagnetic modeling and simulation of RF passive components, including complex beamformers.
- In collaboration with other disciplines (quality, mechanical, thermal, technology), selection and detailed definition of the most appropriate manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Implementation of components development plan, including monitoring of workshops, suppliers, preparation of purchase orders.
- Testing of passive RF components, including relative reporting;
- Contribution to the preparation of proposals for industrial and R&D activities;
- Preparation of technical reports and presentations.
- Interface with client (meetings, respond to RIDS, etc).
- Interface and management of subcontractors or suppliers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Familiarity with design and technological aspects specific to the development of passive components for space applications.
- Familiarity with ESA procedures and standards.
- Very good knowledge of SW tools for design of RF devices, in particular Microwave Office, HFSS, CST, Microwave Wizard, etc.
- Knowledge of Matlab and/or at least on 1 programming language (Fortarn90 or C++).
- We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Salary based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You are a team player, but you can act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved, and problem solving is your attitude. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner.
Hence, forward looking, continuous improvement and self-discipline are requested.
You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously. You have a good knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
TMC Italy SRA