RESEARCHER MODELLING, SIMULATION & CONTROL FOR SMART MACHINES AND VEHICLES
You simulate multi-physical models for the design of smart machines and vehicles or develop and validate control algorithms.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Mechatronic systems are becoming increasingly complex, we demand more features and better performances and impose more and more requirements onto systems.
Consequently, it is becoming more and more important to use intelligent model-based development methods.
On real-life industry motion systems applications, you will:
- work together in a research team which combines expertise in control, machine dynamics modelling, and signal processing;
- play a key role in analysis and system identification, in the development of multi-physical predictive models, and/or in the development of control algorithms;
- work with different machines and/or vehicles;
- work in close collaboration with experts from our industrial partners and have regular contacts with experts from knowledge centers in Belgium and abroad;
- trace and present industrial challenges and new research opportunities
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or Phd in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronical, Electrical, Automotive, Modelling & Simulation, Control systems, Mechatronics, Robotics,);
- Munimum 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Expertise in the field of modelling, simulation or control of dynamical systems, preferably in a research domain;
- A keen interest to apply theoretical concepts on practical case problems. Any experience with applications on machines and/or vehicles is a plus, either in an academic or an industrial setting;
- Experience with modeling software (Simscape, Amesim, Matlab, Simulink, C++, Python, …).
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91