RESEARCHER DYNAMIC SYSTEM & CONTROL
You develop advanced controllers for smart and interconnected systems (machines, robots and vehicles).
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You develop advanced model predictive, learning and robust adaptive control algorithms.
- Set up research projects in advanced control technologies and
- tackle challenges in multicontext adaptive control, robust control, learning control, control of systems of systems, interconnected systems,… ;
- for a wide scala of industrial applications (e.g. collaborative robot, autonomous vehicle, forklift, weaving machine, agricultural robot, 3D printer, suspension in a car, hybrid drivetrain…).
As an expert in dynamic systems & control, you:
- Question the industry challenges;
- Set up a dynamic model of the plant system and propose a control strategy (system approach);
- Develop and implement the new controller (Matlab, Simulink, C++);
- Validate the results in cooperation with validation engineers;
- Work in a multidisciplinary team (sensing, actuation, validation…).
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or PhD in Control Engineering or another relevant domain (Mechanical, Electronical, Electrical, Automotive, Modelling & Simulation, Mechatronics, Robotics, …);
- Strong theoretical background in the field of modelling, simulation and control;
- Practical experience in at least two advanced control technologies on dynamical systems;
- Track record in research (in academy or industry) where you applied theoretical concepts on practical case problems;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91