Are you passionate about research and innovation? Do you have a background in engineering, science or technology? Do you want to work in a dynamic and multidisciplinary team that tackles real-world challenges? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We are looking for a research manager to lead and coordinate various projects in the fields of energy, health, defence, mobility and more. You will be working for a leading research organization in the Netherlands, with a network of partners from academia, industry and government. You will be responsible for managing the project portfolio, ensuring the quality and impact of the research outputs, and fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange among the project stakeholders. You will also contribute to the strategic development and vision of the organization, as well as to the acquisition of new projects and funding.
| What do we expect from you?
- A master's degree or PhD in engineering, science or technology, or a related field
- At least five years of experience in research management, preferably in a similar domain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both in Dutch and English
- A proactive and problem-solving attitude, with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- A willingness to travel within the Netherlands and occasionally abroad
- You live in the Randstad area
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation/vision and plasma physics are represented among others.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Kees van het Maalpad
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 25 56 39 06