RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
As research & development engineer you have distinctive knowledge in your related field and are able employ your technical mindset to innovations. You are curious, flexible and love to learn. You have a strong industrial and scientific network and naturally strive to keep on expanding this network. Furthermore, you are a self-propelling professional, responsible and responsive, who considers it a challenge to apply your expertise in a R&D context.
Typically you have:
- a Master or PhD degree in a chemical engineering, process engineering, polymer technology or related engineering/ materials degree.
- Unique knowledge as R&D development engineer
- Knowledge of a large variety of analytical tools to assess your progress you are making
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in industry
- Experience with a broad scale of analytical tools that assist you in tracking your progress
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with development tools e.g. Design of Experiments (DoE), (lean) six sigma
- Experience with ISO or GMP related quality systems is a big plus
- You are fluent in English and your Dutch is a minimum of level B1,2.
- Travelling is no issue for you.
- You have an analytical mindset, are curious by nature and have a creative attitude.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management and a can do mentality.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
- Personal development and education in the form of: the benefit shop; one-on-one coaching; training hard and soft skills.
- Market level salary, based on education and experience.
- Individual profit sharing.
- A permanent contract.
- Employed by specialized business expertise/ cells.
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement.
- Collective health insurance.
- Involvement in the development of the company.
- Non-competition clause.
Chemistry is everywhere. The Employeneurs of TMC Chemical want to see their innovations everywhere as well. They take challenging innovative projects and contribute to the success of our customers. These projects are typically in the area of specialty chemicals, polymers & composites and ingredients. Our professionals work in a R&D or engineering environment. We have a “can do” mentality and embrace new challenges on daily bases. Both personally and professionally. By continuous development of our personal path, they are in control of their own goals, ambitions, achievements and overall career. This behavior makes them an example for fellow Employeneurs and customers. We are always on the look for potential Employeneurs that want to make a difference and are eager to build career by doing a large variety of projects at different customers and industries.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.