RESEARCH ASSOCIATE IVD ASSAYS
We are looking for an experienced Research Associate with a strong background in IVD assay development and clinical trials - for a revolutionary medical testing device.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will join an experienced assay development team, where you will jointly optimize the PCR assays on our novel diagnostic solution. From the first preparations to the final reporting, you will diligently plan and perform your work, and join the collective efforts to improve the experiments and protocols. You will work in close collaboration with the engineering team to improve and debug different prototype versions. During the clinical research studies, you will join in analyzing in-vitro samples and in the data reporting. Your responsibilities
- Plan, perform and report on PCR assay development experiments, performed at our client
- Plan, perform and report on diagnostic tests, performed in a clinical setting
- Suggest and implement improvements to protocols and experimental design
- Report on the progress of activities and highlight issues early
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have extensive experience with assay development and lab experiments
- You have a hands-on, can-do mentality and like to work in a close team
- Experience with molecular test, such as PCR is a strong plus
- Experience with IVD development or clinical research studies is a plus
- Experience in a R&D setting, working with prototype instruments is a plus
- A team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Non-standard working hours and (limited) travel might be required depending on the availability of clinical samples
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact