Requirement Engineer - Pittsburgh
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Requirement Engineering while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Contribute to develop the Requirements Management Plan in coherence with the client standards, the contract and consortium requirement management plan
- Execute the proper implementation of the requirements management process at SYSTEM and coordinate with subsystem levels throughout the whole project lifecycle.
- Implement system requirements in the Requirement Management tools (DOORS) and contributes with the client sub-system Requirement Management process and tools
- Deliver a consolidate view regarding the management of system and sub-system requirements (capture, data base, traceability ...)
- Support the Requirement & Configuration Manager in the management of the SYSTEM level requirements and the allocation of all relevant requirements to the various subsystems or involved entities.
- Contribute to the assessment of all the changes that may affect the requirements managed through this process and/or any derived specification or design aspect.
- Support the identification and clarification the ‘grey areas’ that might be found in the requirements
- Ensure the operational traceability of all the requirements captured during the complete life of the project (design, manufacture, installation and testing and validation phases).
- Assess and report the level of coverage of the requirements managed through this process throughout the project life.
- Contribute to ensure that all the requirements identified and tracked through the requirement management process are duly validated at the end of the Test & Commissioning phase.
| What do we expect from you?
- Degree in engineering
- Preferably up to 3 years of experience in Engineering
- Knowledge and practical experience of requirement management, system assurance, operating requirements, available equipment and systems. Knowledge and application of change and configuration management
- Experienced in the use and/or implementation of Requirement Management tools (DOORS).
- Good stakeholders and communication skills
- Team work oriented
- Organized, methodical and analytical skills
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
- We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 686 5994