RAMS ENGINEER - Los Angeles
TMC is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated RAMS Engineer to support with Safety and Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) analyses according to the System Safety Engineering and RAM Engineering lifecycles
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Participate in a portfolio of engineering developments and providing assurance of engineering activities on safety-related and safety-critical systems/products.
- Support the build-up of system/product safety cases by providing all required safety and reliability evidences.
- Collaborate with the internal Engineering, Procurement, Quality, Certification & Regulatory Compliance team.
- Develop safety and RAM target, safety and RAM requirements.
- Execute hazard analyses with limited supervision to support identification of safety requirements in accordance with business standards and program/product objectives.
- Conduct RAM prediction analyses to assure that the system/product designs achieve the targets.
- Provide assurance that the built systems/products (incl. software) meet the RAMS targets.
- Contribute to the development of generic product, generic application and specific application safety cases, including by maintaining the status of hazards updated in the Hazard Log.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated to internal and external customers.
| What do we expect from you?
- MS and/or PhD in an engineering discipline or a related field.
- Considered as knowledgeable in the field of RAMS, with strong analytical skills, naturally organized and disciplined, with attention to details.
- Proven capable of solving problems of medium complexity, identifying program risks, proposing mitigation plans.
- Worked as a team player with strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about the success of the RAMS Engineering team and VH.
- Have experienced operating as a Safety and/or RAM engineer on a medium complexity system.
- Knowledge in system safety engineering, including application of standards such as CENELEC 50126, 50128, and 50129.
- Familiar with design, test and analysis tools and systems.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-upsTMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 686 5994