Do you have a passion for the energy sector? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Radioprotectionist:
Contribute to the preparation of bids, the engineering studies and the projects regarding:
Radiation Protection and Radiation Monitoring:
- Radiation shielding calculations and ALARA follow-up of nuclear installations, including interventions on site when needed.
- Radiation Protection codes, such as Microshield, MCNP, RayXpert…
- Specifying, ordering and commissioning radiation monitoring systems.
- Use and improve In-house developed computer codes for the radiological characterization of operational and decommissioning waste.
- The development of methodologies for the radiological characterization of radwaste and nuclear sites, buildings and equipment.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master’s degree or PhD in engineering or sciences, preferably in physics or chemistry, with a strong technical background and a will to further develop the technical expertise.
- Fluent in (French or Dutch) and in (English).
- With several years of experience (at least 4) in the field of Radiation Protection.
- Flexible and creative in finding technical solutions.
- Autonomous and you like teamwork.
- Open to gain new competencies as well as to share them.
- Willing to provide guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- At ease with IT-tools and familiar with the MS-Office software suite, Visual Basic and Access.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Kevin Marcos Alvarez