R D ENGINEERS AND SCIENTISTS
Are you an engineer or scientist that is looking to work at the forefront of innovation in Life Sciences? Are you motivated, best-in-class and passionate about R&D? At TMC, you will find your natural habitat and meet colleagues with a similar mindset.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- You contribute your technical expertise and entrepreneurial skills to develop innovative new applications, products or diagnostics.
- You work in complex environments where multiple disciplines come together.
- You might be taken out of your comfort zone from time to time.
- You work within teams in different R&D environments such as: medical devices, product development, biotechnology, biostatistics, AI, wearables, IVD, Data science, (pre)Clinical...
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a PhD or engineering degree and/or experience working in a Life Science R&D environment;
- You are curious by nature, like, really, tell me more!
- You have a proactive work ethic and strong communication skills to ensure your research is understood and implemented in the best possible way.
- You are able to analyze problems and quickly find pragmatic, hands-on, workable solutions for various obstacles you may encounter along the way;
- You speak English and Dutch or French;
- You prefer the best over the biggest;
- Experience with handling big data sets, Excel, SAS, Apache or Matlab is a plus;
- You are passionate about life sciences, the world where 1+1 is not always 2;
- You are thrilled to work in a consultancy firm with a unique business model: Employeneurship.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Our business cell lives by 3 principles:
- Best over biggest
- Collaboration over individualism
- Values and ethics over rules
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +32 (0)471 64 47 87