R&D ENGINEER CHEMICAL
Are you an experienced R&D engineer with knowledge of chemical materials and processes? Then we are looking for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an R&D Engineer, you will be responsible to challenge a business unit with your experimental and innovative ideas. You will be on the lookout for new applications in the insulation/flooring market. You will analyze literature and evaluate applicability, you will do your own tests on a lab-scale and guide the step to industrialization.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Masters’ degree in chemical engineering or chemistry
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant position
- Experience with polymer chemistry, isolation, chain stoppers,… is a plus
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You are hands-on and are not afraid to fail and try again
- You are an extravert person who speaks his mind and loves to challenge people and existing ways of doing things
- You will work in West-Flanders
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact