R&D ENGINEER 3D PRINTING
As an R&D Engineer 3D Printing you are passionate about new technologies and would like to find new innovations in the home decorative market, using a 3D Printer.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an R&D Engineer 3D Printing you will be responsible to help our client innovate for the future using their 3D Printer. You will analyze literature and evaluate applicability, you will test out new materials and see if they can be used on a 3D Printer, build prototypes and possibly guide the client to industrialize new innovations.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have obtained a Master's degree in chemical (materials) engineering, chemistry or bio engineering
- You are passionate about new technologies and would love to work on innovative projects
- You have an inventor’s mindset and are not afraid to fail and try again.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have a hands-on approach and take initiative in coming up with new ideas.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 494 10 16 08