As part of R&D department, your main tasks are to manage and design development of rotary press and ensure the follow-up of projects.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- As member of a small R&D team, you develop pharmaceutical process equipment for oral solid dosage forms, with focus on the tableting press (rotary tablet press)
- Within a project team you develop new ideas by conducting appropriate studies and calculation to design new systems or select by-in components in relation with the procurement department
- Apply state-of-the art engineering methodologies / tools and apply design control procedures to supply mechanical drawings / BOM / FEM calculation.
- You support the procurement, manufacturing, and assembly department with the realization of the prototype machines
- Develop a high degree of engineering knowledge in appropriate fields of competence.
- You work out test rigs for functional testing of sub-assembly’s
| What do we expect from you?
- Master of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in engineering, in mechanical or electromechanical, or equivalent by experience
- You have 5 years of working experience in new product development (preferably in pharma or medical machines)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, mechatronics etc.
- Good knowledges with materials, thermal & surface treatment
- You are creative and have analytical skills
- Willing to develop specific technical skills and knowledge when required
- Stay informed of state-of-the-art technical developments and trends
- Ability to work as collaborative team member with creative, innovative and open mindset
- Be able to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- You are prepared to travel occasionally
- Working proficiency in English
- Working proficiency in Dutch or French is an asset
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 486 48 31 62