| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As research & development engineer you have distinctive knowledge in your related field and are able employ your technical mindset to innovations. You are curious, flexible and love to learn. You have a strong industrial and scientific network and naturally strive to keep on expanding this network. Furthermore, you are a self-propelling professional, responsible and responsive, who considers it a challenge to apply your expertise in a R&D context.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Typically you have:
- Master or PhD degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, process engineering, polymer technology or related engineering/ materials degree.
- Unique knowledge as R&D development engineer
- Knowledge of a large variety of analytical tools to assess your progress you are making
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in industry
- Experience with a broad scale of analytical tools that assist you in tracking your progress
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with development tools e.g. Design of Experiments (DoE), (lean) six sigma
- Experience with ISO or GMP related quality systems is a big plus
- You are fluent in English and your Dutch is a minimum of level B1,2.
- Travelling is no issue for you.
- You have an analytical mindset, are curious by nature and have a creative attitude.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management and a can do mentality.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
Chemistry is everywhere. The Employeneurs of TMC Chemical want to see their innovations everywhere as well. They take challenging innovative projects and contribute to the success of our customers. These projects are typically in the area of specialty chemicals, polymers & composites and ingredients. Our professionals work in a R&D or engineering environment. We have a “can do” mentality and embrace new challenges on daily bases. Both personally and professionally. By continuous development of our personal path, they are in control of their own goals, ambitions, achievements and overall career. This behavior makes them an example for fellow Employeneurs and customers. We are always on the look for potential Employeneurs that want to make a difference and are eager to build career by doing a larg