R&D ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
As an R&D Electrical Engineer you are passionate about new technologies and would like to deep dive into the world of electrical power systems.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an R&D Electrical Engineer you will be responsible to guide a client in using electrical motors for their concrete mixers. You will analyse literature and evaluate applicability. You will then look for partners with experience in this field and work with them to build/implement the new solutions.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have obtained a Master's degree in electrical engineering
- You have a background or experience with electrical power systems and power electronics
- You have programming skills (preferably C++)
- You are passionate about new technologies and would love to work on innovative projects
- You have an inventor’s mindset and are not afraid to fail and try again.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have a hands-on approach and take initiative in coming up with new ideas.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact