QUALITY ENGINEER PRODUCTION
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a quality engineer you focus on developing and/or improving quality processes. You judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level. Apart from the internal focus, you also guard the process and product quality of the suppliers. You report to the Manager Quality Assurance. On a daily basis you audit production and production processes and guard the handling of corrective actions. You participate in product design (D)FMEA and manage First Article Inspections. When quality issues or deviations occur, you support the production engineering.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics with several years of experience in production related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Quality control and quality assurance using tools such as: (D)FMEA, SPC, 8D, DMAIC;
- In-depth technical knowledge of various production methods and techniques;
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset;
- Strong social and communication skills: self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups