QUALITY ENGINEER MANUFACTURING SUPPORT
As a Quality Engineer Manufacturing Support, you are responsible for improvement projects to ensure quality taking the lead time to market at the client’s site in consideration. These projects are for instance in the high tech, healthcare, automotive, a related industry or at production sites in general.
- Education: Higher Technical Vocation (Bachelor) or University degree (Master) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or Automotive related;
- Preferably a minimum of three to five years’ experience within a challenging technical environment;
- Experience with and knowledge of improvement and quality methodology like SPC, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, root cause analysis, 8D, Six Sigma (DMAIC) problem solving techniques, etc. are important for a TMC Quality Engineer;
- Specific Quality related knowledge like ISO9001 and ISO14001 in general or in the Medical segment ISO13485, ISO14971, 21CFR Part820 and process validation procedure are highly recommended;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and result driven mindset;
- Strong communications and social skills at all levels (confident, team player, pro-active, stakeholder management, persuasive);
- Eager to always strive to continuous improvement
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
The main responsibilities of a Quality Engineer are to set and realize the quality targets and take care of implementation and enforcement of the customers’ demands; to be a constructive part of process and product improvement projects; develop or co-develop control processes internal and external; plan, organize and carry out audits on system or process level; take care of customer complaints; initiate continuous improvement projects for the quality system, level and processes.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- A challenging project at high-end clients;
- Excellent contractual arrangements based on employeneurship model of TMC:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Non-competition clause.
EXPERTISE MANUFACTURING SUPPORT
TMC Manufacturing Support is an innovative engineering and consultancy company that operates in the complex manufacturing domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated ‘Employeneurs’ sharpen their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields New Product Introduction, Production/Process Engineering, Product / Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain & Logistics. In addition, they work on their soft skills with a personal coach, professional training and education and, of course, by having drinks with peers in our company bar every Friday afternoon.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.