| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a quality engineer experienced in the automotive industry, you are able and have experimented taking the following responsibilities:
- Communicate daily within a multidisciplinary team
- Building relationship with your customers
- Responsible of quality simultaneously on different projects
- Manage, follow, schedule projects of quality modification or improvement
- You are mobile, with monthly mobility
| YOUR PROFILE:
TMC is actively looking people with the following profile:
- Master (BAC+5) in Electromechanics or Mechanics, with quality experience in the automotive, or proved experiences and references in the automotive quality production.
- French and English, German highly appreciated.
- Like new challenges and not afraid of taking responsibilities.
- You are dynamic, energic and can work in total autonomy
- Team player, you build good relationship with people.
- Good knowledge of quality standards (PPAP, FMEA, QRQC...)
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups