Join TMC North America! Quality Engineer opportunity in Montreal, great opportunity to work on our projects as well as your own.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| jOIN tmc North america:
Our North American branch is strategically based in Montreal, in the province of Quebec. Montreal is one of the three major cities of Canada. Montreal Is a bilingual city which gives our branch an advantage in welcoming both French and English-speaking professionals. Our branch is made up of young, dynamic team of professionals who believe in the employeneurship model. Montreal Is the Aerospace/Aeronautic industry hub. It is the emerging high-tech city of Canada. The shortage of workers makes the service industry one of the main component of Canada’s economy and a place of endless various opportunities for high-tech professionals.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for developing and improving quality processes. You will be analyzing the impact of process changes, suggesting improvements of the overall quality performance. You are responsible for taking the organization to a higher level. Apart from the internal focus, you also guard the process and product quality of the suppliers. Daily audit production and production processes and guard the handling of corrective actions. You participate in product design (D)FMEA and manage First Article Inspections (FAI). When quality issues or deviations occur, you will be supporting the production engineering.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Composite or Industrial Engineering or equivalent education or experience
- 2 + years of QA experience in aerospace, automotive, or industrial manufacturing environment;
- Proficiency in Risk Management
- Proficiency in Customer relations
- Excellent English and/or French communication skills - verbal & written.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification with AS/EN/JISQ 9100 theoretical and practical training is an asset
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification and/or other Lean/Problem Solving or Continuous Improvement type of certification an asset
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing based on transparency.
Our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are master’s and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR & Office Manager, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032