| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Quality Engineer you will analyse quality related problems and products which are not conform, so to implement corrective and preventive actions in the future using 8D methodology. You take responsibility for the execution of quality tests and you make suggestions for improvement. You check the good functionality of the production means. You are responsible for the good management and updating the FMEA’s, process flows and control plans. Finally, you support the quality auditors.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Master Engineering degree in (Elektro)Mechanics or related;
Min. 2 years experience within a production environment, within Automotive is a plus
Strong analytical and hands-on mindset
Knowledge of quality methodologies: PPAP, APQP, 8D, FMEA, Six Sigma, ISO/TS 16949
Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French and/or German is a plus
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
• Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
• Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
• One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
• The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
• The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups