QUALITY ASSURANCE - QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
Do you also derive satisfaction when something is working efficiently and as intended? Are you passionate about quality and thrive for perfection? At TMC, you will have the opportunity to work with a motivated team of employeneurs with a similar mindset.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- As a QA - QC engineer, you will combine your technical expertise with good communication and coordination skills.
- You will work in a highly regulated environment, where quality, safety and effectiveness are key.
- You can be active in the entire core business of lifesciences organizations: from R&D over (pre)clinical to manufacturing.
- Your focus could be on equipment (PLC, Autoclave, cleanrooms…), processes (filling, piping, supply chain, distribution..), software development…
- It is possible that you will have to travel to visit suppliers and other third parties.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a master’s degree in Pharmaceuticals, biomedical or bio-engineering, with any specialization;
- You obtained a training certificate in quality assurance or validation, or otherwise relevant experience;
- Experience in GMP environments is a plus
- You make results happen and have a proactive work ethic;
- You are meticulous, yet pragmatic in your day-to-day work;
- Strong communication skills are needed with all key stakeholders to ensure QA and validation is understood and implemented correctly.
- You have a good understanding of risk management.
- You are passionate about life sciences, the world where 1+1 is not always 2;
- You are motivated to work in a consultancy firm with a unique business model: Employeneurship. You are an employeneur.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Our business cell lives by 3 principles:
- Best over biggest
- Collaboration over individualism
- Values and ethics over rules
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84 68