Are you willing to coordinate and define the quality, hygiene, security, environmental system in the energy industry? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- You advise the workforce regarding QHSE-S matters and organize training, inductions and toolbox meetings.
- You support the project team with project preparation, documentation, identification of relevant legal requirements, incident management, and meetings.
- You execute audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of QHSE-S programs.
- You give recommendations for improvement and reassure follow-up of their implementation.
- You identify and evaluate QHSE-S risks.
- You collect data and prepare reports.
- You escalate and communicate important QHSE-S issues and improvement initiatives to the QHSE department.
- You support the tender department for QHSE-related questions.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have an M.Sc. in safety science, specialization in Energy Management or Environment Engineering is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the field of QHSE and/or safety management systems.
- You have an analytical mind and are able to work accurately.
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French
- You are prepared to travel abroad for short periods.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84 68