PTC Windchill RV&S engineer - Philips
Do you like working with a user community to adopt new features, enable new use cases and ensure tool availability for an increasing number of users? Then this could be the job for you.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Main task will be to implement and support requirements and test management in PTC Windchill RV&S. You will have a supporting role in a global team with the following tasks:
- Ensure tool availability for a larger and increasing number of users within Philips
- Work with the user community to adopt new features, enable new use cases, and help resolve any issues
- Create customizations and tools to help support the Technical application team’s needs and user’s needs
- Execute required validation (with experts) of the tools according to Philips PEPF standards
- Work with and manage escalation to the service provider to resolve issues that impact normal operations of the environment
- Monitor the health of the solution and take proactive steps to ensure reliable availability and performance.
The main location of Engineering Solutions is located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven the Netherlands). Other locations are in Aachen (Germany), Cambridge (USA) and Pune/Bangalore (India).
You will be part of a team with over 1000 technology experts, designers, project managers and consultants who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips - from major companies in markets such as semiconductor industry and healthcare to highly innovative start-ups.
The Reliability Solutions department within Philips Engineering Solutions is a dynamic team of well over 150 engineers and consultants divided in 4 competence groups in the field of Electronic
Design Services (EDS), Test and Verification Engineering (TVE), Product Quality and Reliability Services (PQRS) and Model Based System Engineering (MBSE).
Your group Model Based System Engineering consist of about 30+ highly skilled technical professionals. Your customers are both internal Philips businesses as well as external companies.
| What do we expect from you?
- BSc / MSc or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or IT
- Experienced engineer (5-10 years), understands the way of working within development departments, working experience in development and/or service organization for professional industrial products and preferably a medical business
- Experience with all aspects of the system/software development lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation, test and integration
- Experience with requirement management tools, preferably PTC RV&S
- Experience programming in an object-oriented language such as Java, C# or C++
- Customer focus and a drive for quality and reliability
- Excellent working with others with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong problem-solver able to research and solve difficult issues using innovative approaches
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
- Strong communications skills, good active listening skills?
- Pro-active, drive and high level of ownership
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Naima Hamdaoui - Kissami
Talent Acquisition Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 256 878 33