Propulsion Engineer - Montréal
If you are passionate about space projects where you can put into execution your propulsion engineering skills while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
• Perform design, analysis, development engineering, and tests operations tasks for hybrid propulsion systems.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, development, and test propulsion components. Spearhead root cause investigations and redesigns to improve reliability.
• Develop test plans and analyze test results in support of our rocket test facility.
• Expand existing capabilities and develop new algorithms to improve reliability and thoroughness of all propulsion engineering processes.
• Coordinate with engineers and specialists from all disciplines.
• Exercise risk-conscious decision-making skills under pressure.
• Practice flexible prioritization and scope management to deliver on group directives.
• Generate detailed drawings and coordinate manufacturing with suppliers and vendors.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, aerospace engineering or any other relevant engineering field.
- 3+ years of experience designing and analyzing mechanical systems via professional work experience, project/research-based student experience, or a combination of both
- Eligibility for Canadian Controlled Goods Program security assessment.
- Experience using CAD to create parts/assemblies
- Experience developing hardware from concept to working prototypes
- Leadership or experience leading projects or groups of engineers or research teams.
- Working knowledge of valves, regulators, burst disks and other fluid control devices
- Deep understanding of space transportation systems, launch vehicles and/or spacecraft fluid systems
- Demonstrable proficiency in the principles of compressible and incompressible flows, thermodynamics, thermochemistry, mechanics, and materials.
- Hands-on experience with fluid and/or gas handling systems
- Experience using test instrumentation and control components (e.g. pressure transducers, thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, relays, solenoid valves, etc.)
- Analytical/scientific programming experience (Python, Matlab, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Siemens Simcenter and NX softwares
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 686 5994