PROJECT QUALITY SAFETY, RELIABILITY, AND WARRANTY ENGINEER - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
If you are passionate about engineering and you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, TMC USA is Seeking Self-Motivated Project Quality Safety, Reliability, and Warranty Manager who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Project Quality Safety, Reliability, and Warranty Manager you are challenged with managing the reliability growth and the overall warranty activities coordination. You will monitor problem solving in coordination with all the project team members.
| What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- Must be located within the US with a valid work authorization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Monitor project reliability performance
- Analyse and identify gaps between products reliability and contractual or agreed targets
- Implement reliability growth plan
- Ensure the captures of data failures in system are pertinent and relevant for reliability growth improvement and overall REX for the project
- Evaluate the impact of modifications on the reliability
Will also be highly valued in this recruitment process:
- Strong customer facing experience
- Experience in managing Quality tools and problem-solving tools.
- Knowledge of railway industry (norms, certifications…) would be a strong plus
- ISO9001, IRIS, CMMI, ECM
| What does TMC USA have to offer?
On top of giving you all the advantages of working in a start-up environment, at TMC USA you will beneficiate from the support of a strong international company:
- W2 full-time position
- Competitive compensation: base salary with monthly bonus (based on individual performance)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan
- 401k with matching
- Yearly training personal budget for Coaching & Education
- International work opportunity
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals.
Discover how do we support our employees in their own personal and professional development in 2 minutes:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, USA
Tel: +1 718-313-4554