PROJECT MANAGER – NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION, ZUID LIMBURG
TMC Electronics is looking for a Project Manager – NPI. Welcome to the technology team of one of our customers! They deliver tomorrow’s innovative technologies. The international team consists of highly qualified engineers in various disciplines. As our success is built on trust and team spirit, they put good ideas into practice in a state-of-the-art work environment and develop globally recognized, high-tech coating systems for the semiconductor industry. Their systems enable our customers to deliver state-of-the-art components for electric mobility, communication technology, renewable energy and many other technologies of the future.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
As “Project Manager NPI”, you will support the introduction of products at selected customers as our direct interface. Within our organization, you will work closely with colleagues in the Service, Supply Chain and Technology Management departments and with the regional teams in the USA, Asia and Europe. You will inform stakeholders and participating committees and ensure successful certification of our products in the market
| YOUR MISSION:
- Your future role will revolve around certification of new products for the semiconductor industry.
- Specifically, you will be in charge of NPI projects and the relevant interdisciplinary project teams from a technical perspective and motivate everyone involved to deliver optimum results.
- You will remain in close contact with the customer in particular and provide top-quality technical advice in conjunction with our development team.
- You will be responsible for all aspects here, from project planning and ensuring the feasibility and preparation of schedules and cost estimates through to risk management.
- As the project progresses, you will coordinate closely with the other departments (Service, Supply Chain, regional teams), ensure smooth communication flows in all directions and prepare regular status reports for the division management and Executive Board.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The candidate must have a EU citizenship because of work permit.
- Degree in engineering or science (Master’s or PhD)
- Ideally, several years’ professional experience in the semiconductor industry or the MOCVD sector
- Experience of new product introduction or project management; knowledge of project management tools including risk management is essential
- Practical experience of (technical) management and motivation of interdisciplinary teams
- Technical understanding and the ability to think abstractly and at the system level
- Communication and presentational skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, and a willingness to travel
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| TMC Electronics
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 6 11 13 84 25