PROJECT MANAGER ELECTRONICS
As project manager electronics, you will run several projects in electronic product design. You coordinate the activities of internal and external engineers, in electronics, software, Firmware, mechanics, ... and communicate the status of the project to all stakeholders.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As project manager electronics, you will run several projects in electronic product design. You coordinate the activities of internal and external engineers, in electronics, software, Firmware, mechanics, ... and communicate the status of the project to all stakeholders. You will monitor the timing and budget and align the content of the activities as specified in the project charter.
Your main responsibilities:
- Project management for dedicated electronic design projects.
- Supporting the Business development manager and Program manager in the preparation of offers for different opportunities.
- Interface between the customer, the team and possible partners during the execution of the project.
- Follow-up of execution of project activities:
- By the team members.
- By the partners in the project.
- Control timing, budget and quality of the tasks in the project.
| What do we expect from you?
Minimum competences needed for this role:
- Master degree in electronics engineering.
- You have experience in system architecture design, analog and high speed digital hardware design (CPU, FPGA, SoC, Ethernet, USB, PCI, SerDes,...) preferably with the focus on analog design, low noise, Signal Integrity, high speed data, ...
- Knowledge of PBA/PCB manufacturability and processes is a big plus
- Knowledge of Altium Designer is a plus
- Project management of projects dealing with the development of electronic systems
- Notions of Firmware, Software, mechanical design.
- Good communication skills, with engineers and customers.
Other valued skills and competences:
- Proficient in English, Dutch is an advantage
- Experience with projects in the medical sphere is big plus
| What do we expect from you?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact