PROJECT MANAGER DATA SCIENCE
| FUNCTION DESCRIPTION:
Are you an experienced project manager in the field of data science, with proven experience in stakeholder management and change management? Do you have affinity with big data and data science projects in a non-PGP environment? Would you like to work cross-business line and bridge the gaps?
Your role is to lead a multidisciplinary team towards structural improvements on product, process or organizational level. By doing this you will improve development on data science impacting product development, manufacturing, and business processes. In the position of project manager you and your team take responsibility for defining and implementing the appropriate corrective, capture and preventive improvements to prevent re-occurrence in the future. You will close the learning loop.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables.
- Lead a team of specialists from IT, analytics, and development.
- Use big data and data science to create insight in performance drivers and translate insights to actionable improvement proposals.
- Ensure preventive actions are implemented and embedded structurally on product, process and organizational level.
- Measure and present project results via Steering committee.
| FUNCTION PROFILE:
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical / technical business area.
- 5 years of experience in project management
- Relevant network in the high tech industry
- Knowledge on state of the art tools and experience on digitalization processes
- Six Sigma (black belt) is preferred.
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your project. Drive this project to success and deliver tangible results.
- Experience / affinity with big data and data science projects.
- Change manager: to structurally improve, a change in approach, organization and mindset is needed.
- You are structured but pragmatic, you can adapt your management style to the situation
- Effectively interface, interact and communicate with design projects and operational sectors.
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality.
- Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve our customers business.
| EXPECTATIONS OF TMC:
We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, among which are:
- A permanent contract.
- Market level salary, based on education and experience.
- Individual profit sharing.
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career.
- Personal control of your secondary benefits.
- Collective health insurance.
- Travel compensation.
- A platform to share knowledge with peers.
- Involvement in the development of the company.
- Cool projects.
OUR EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.
| EXPERTISE DATA SCIENCE:
TMC Data Science is looking for people who are inspired by the TMC Employeneur model and who are looking to develop their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.