PROJECT MANAGER – AEROSPACE - MONTREAL
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
In your role as a Project Manager, you will be tracking the progress on project plans and/or work-package program schedule, critical path and implementation activities to achieve key milestones. Defining, collecting and analyzing data associated to program KPI definition & monitoring Program KPI. Participating in the program changes request's analysis (technical, financial and schedule). You will also be responsible for the timely delivery of various documents related to the governance of the organisation. You will Audit suppliers on quality processes according to the company’s standards. Establishing the communication flow amongst all contributors of the project. Scheduling of activities and priorities within the teams to reach Program objectives through a detailed planning schedule linking engineers, production management and customer.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- You have a Bachelor degree Industrial and Quality or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience as project manager in Aerospace, or related field
- You have a good knowledge in Aerospace Quality procedures, processes and systems
- You have experience with change management
- PMI/PMP certification is an asset
- You have experience in the assembly of aircraft (structural and systems) an asset
- You must be bilingual English and French, both written and spoken
- You are familiar with MS Office and SAP or Microsoft Project
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing bonus based on monthly performance
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth