PROJECT MANAGER - NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
As Project Manager (NPI) you’re responsible to translate the customer requirements into clear specifications and team targets. You will define the project scope and prepare a project plan which will be carried by all stakeholders.
You will lead the process from Prototyping to Release for Volume, containing a full operational production process and all required documentation (design, quality, supply chain, cost related).
During the project, you will keep all relevant stakeholders updated about the progress in time and cost. And take action where necessary to ensure all project goals will be achieved.
The environment will be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related.
HIGHLY SPECIFIC SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
The ideal candidate fits the following:
• Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing environment.
• At least 5 years of experience as project manager in multidisciplinary complex projects.
• Experience with introducing new products or processes (industrialization).
• Able to communicate on both Management Team level and shop floor level.
• Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
• Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is an absolute must.
• Flexible and willing to travel occasionally.
• Project location: Eindhoven region.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
• Personal development and education budget (personal coaching and a broad selection of hard- and soft skill trainings).
• Market level salary, based on education and experience.
• Individual profit sharing.
• A permanent contract.
• Become part of a specialized business cell (NPI) and share knowledge.
• Build you network of professionals and potential future employers.
EXPERTISE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
The industrialization of a new product or process determines how successful the launch will be and in these days First Time Right has become more important than ever before. Good preparation is therefore an absolute must and that’s where the NPI professional adds value.
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.