PROJECT LEADER MANUFACTURING
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
We need to significantly expand our highly motivated team of professionals. Therefore, we are looking for talented people who wish to work in a fast growing company and want to be part of the legacy that TMC is currently creating. We offer plenty of opportunities to develop your individual, professional skills and expertise. As a project leader manufacturing you provide support to the program manager. Your focus is on cost improvement, industrialization and improvement projects, non-conformities reduction and the program conditions including the drawing of changes and the representation of the program to production. In addition, the project leader manufacturing is responsible for contacts with the customer, weekly progress, timely deliveries, NC reduction, BFE and quarterly reviews. In consultation, your responsibilities can be extended.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering or similar education with several years of experience in process development related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Project management and improvement processes;
- Manufacturing in a high-tech environment;
- Process studies and simulation;
- Supporting plant and production trials;
- Certification in project management courses;
- Knowledge of BaaN (a preference).
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups