PROJECT LEADER MANUFACTURING
Are you a motivated Project Leader Manufacturing with a solid background in production environments and looking for exciting new challenges?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We need to significantly expand our highly motivated team of professionals. Therefore, we are looking for talented people who wish to work in a fast growing company and want to be part of the legacy that TMC is currently creating. We offer plenty of opportunities to develop your individual, professional skills and expertise. As a project leader manufacturing you provide support to the program manager. Your focus is on cost improvement, industrialization and improvement projects, non-conformities reduction and the program conditions including the drawing of changes and the representation of the program to production. In addition, the project leader manufacturing is responsible for contacts with the customer, weekly progress, timely deliveries, NC reduction, BFE and quarterly reviews. In consultation, your responsibilities can be extended.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering or similar education with several years of experience in process development related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Project management and improvement processes;
- Manufacturing in a high-tech environment;
- Process studies and simulation;
- Supporting plant and production trials;
- Certification in project management courses;
- Knowledge of BaaN (a preference).
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Noortje van Boxtel
Director Manufacturing Support (South), Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 12 93 23 55