In today’s world, a lot of companies develop products for different markets. It starts often in Research and if feasible, a Product Development team is created and a Project manager is assigned. He has to manage the creation of a product in time, with desired quality and for a good price.
TMC Electronics is looking for enthusiastic Entrepreneurial Project Leaders who want to work in exciting projects in the following markets: High tech Tools, Chip design, Consumer products. Are you capable of managing a multi-discipline team and get new thrilling products on the market?
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent);
- At least 5 years experience as a project lead in a technical R&D environment;
- Experienced in product development from feasibility till mass ramp-up;
- Experience in using development methods like V-Model, Agile/Scrum and others;
- Experienced in using Project management tools like MS-project;
- Knowledge and/or experience with PMI, PRINCE 2 and or IPMA-C/D;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Capable to communicate, influence and inspire on different levels, including strategic level;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
As a project leader at TMC Electronics you mainly work in High Tech environments. You have an Entrepreneurial attitude but also are capable of managing risks. Your create consensus and responsibility among the team members to keep on track. You are able to mange the stakeholders. You have a track record in running successful product development projects in high tech industry or semiconductor or consumer products. Ability to present and communicate effectively with stakeholders and senior business leadership of departments, units and partners participating in projects. Project size varies from 1 Mio up to 10 Mio.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
The Employeneurs of TMC Electronics are strongly driven by content. TMC Electronics has over 50 Employeneurs and they are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. They make the difference in the creation of a successful product or project.
Excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, among which:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Permanent contract with Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- Specialized business cells;
- Entrepreneurial Lab.
Driven electronics experts, that is what we stand for at TMC Electronics. Driven to turn the challenges our customers face into effective solutions. To achieve that, every Employeneur has developed his own specialisation within Electronics and Electrical Engineering over the years. All at a professional and/or academic level.
At the same time TMC Employeneurs are extremely curious. They like to look beyond the boundaries of their own domain and prefer to work in multidisciplinary environments. Simply because they can.
TMC Employeneurs effortlessly find their way to and within the core activities of the various R&D departments in the Dutch high-tech industry. Because of their unique expertise and their drive TMC Employeneurs are usually part of a strategic team. More often than not they are one of the driving forces or they fulfill the role of project leader.
In the projects our Employeneurs are in-sourced for, the trick lies in predicting the needs of the end customer. Of course, it is wonderful when our Employeneurs can bring a positive contribution to that process. It is our ambition to come up with and make solutions whilst relieving the customer of any worry or hassle. TMC Electronics focuses on chip, board level and system-level design services.
TMC Electronics’s clients include ASML, DAF, FEI, Mutracx, NXP, Océ, Philips and TNO.