PROJECT LEAD - ASML
We are strengthening the defectivity team to bring the productivity and customer product yield of our Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) Scanners to the next level. For this we are looking for candidates that feel enthused by challenges of solving performance issues in our unique, high-tech EUV systems.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Project Lead/Main Deliverable Owner (MDO), you are a process manager and will be responsible for rolling out structural solutions to improve defectivity performance on reticles in EUV scanners. You will organize this in a team of engineers as well as execute this yourself. You will assist the project leader and of the Reticle Front-Side Defectivity Technology project in preparing a plan, progress reports and conclusions for your deliverables. You provide input for customer calls and review input prepared by others. This includes reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
Together with your colleagues, you will formulate and verify hypotheses on the origin and transport mechanisms of these particles. This involves contamination and wear, and the effects of the EUV-plasma, electrostatics around the reticle, and chemical processes in the scanner. You will use observations and data from our scanners for this, as well as experiments and numerical simulations.
- Maintaining deliverables’ plan according to the triple constraints of timing, resources and scope.
- Responsible for steering (part of) the projects.
- Manage resources in a team and take operation responsibility within the project. Identify bottlenecks and improvement opportunities within the team/project.
- Contribute to the weekly progress reporting and presentations to stakeholders, including customers.
- Participate in analysis of feedback and data of EUV scanners at our customers. Use of the analysis as input for defining structural solutions, to solve problems and to improved hardware/software designs.
- Design of experiments and modelling, both in ASML as well as in systems in factories abroad.
| What do we expect from you?
- Technical Master or PhD in experimental physics, materials science, chemistry or data-driven engineering.
- Experience with statistics and software tools for data-analysis and scanner plasma technology and electrostatics.
- Min. of 8 years relevant experience in the domain area, after studies.
- At least two years of experience in the EUV-part of ASML, with a preference for experience with root-cause finding, with defectivity or contamination control and with the technology used in our top modules.
- Experience with working with our local teams and with our customers is an advantage.
- Experience in managing team members for 3+ years
Good to have
- Knowledge on Plasma and Electrostatics
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You are able to work in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- You are able to effectively assess a complex problem on different physical scales, from various angles, and with incomplete information.
- You have strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. You are able to constructively discuss ideas with your colleagues.
- You are able to work in a multidisciplinary team. You transfer knowledge effectively to others. You have good communicational skills, also under pressure.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Naima Hamdaoui - Kissami
Talent Acquisition Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 256 878 33