Do you have a passion for project management? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary technical engineers and draftsmen for your projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works are executed as required.
- Report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions
- Feasibility studies
- Cost estimates
- Respond to the wishes and needs of the client
- Prepare and submit offers and contracts
- Keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in the discipline and report these to team members or colleagues.
- Work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
- With an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain engineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English (knowledge of French is also an added value)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player and you aim at meeting the Client’s expectations
- Knowledge of Autocad is a plus
- Able to work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives
- Dynamic, flexible and have excellent communication skills
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21tht century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cell’s structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Kevin Marcos Alvarez
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 477 79 16 94