Within a project / product team, you will be required to provide technical input and at the same time follow-up the project in order to assure that the required level of integrity is achieved.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Depending on which sector you’ll work (automotive, aerospace, energy, pharmaceutical etc.), you’ll know how the installation or system functions and know all the internal requirements. You are then responsible for the design of the equipment and will follow up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
Having technical and operational knowledge/expertise, you are responsible to make sure that the new system will achieve the required level of integrity.
More specific, you:
- Follow the engineering standards and align with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
- Guarantee good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, equipment installation/scope)
- Keep oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
- Assure correct documentation of design, construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
- Are responsible for following the procurement process for own equipment.
- Are responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment.
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or PhD in Engineering
- Quality minded
- Experience in project engineering is a plus.
- Able to work independently but is also a teamplayer
- Speaking both English and (French or Dutch)
- Affinity with programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, relational SQL data bases)
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 487 64 08 62