Program Manager Battery Technology
Are you knowledgeable on next gen battery technology and do you have the right leadership skills? Apply now!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As member of TMC Chemical you will be contributing to the exciting next-generation battery development of our customer.
In this role you will be leading a multidisciplinary team, managing various development programs with industry partners and European consortia.
Your main responsibilities will include program management, technical project leadership, business development support, and operational tasks related to R&D.
The primary focus is on translating battery performance parameters into concrete thin-film technology solutions, applying your expertise in (electro)chemistry, materials science, and process technology.
As the Program Manager, you will mature the technical and market roadmap and utilize R&D capabilities to enhance market traction and business opportunities for partners.
| What do we expect from you?
- PhD with at least 5 year working experience as a Postdoc Researcher in battery technology and preferably thin-film technologies.
- Self-directed and self-starting.
- Ability to determine and shape own project plans.
- Proven ability to organize, structure and manage activities and people.
- Good market/customer-driven insight with respect to R&D programs
- Hands-on mentality, taking responsibility, and being able to organize projects efficiently.
- Communicative skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to present for a variety of audiences.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Our business cell lives by 3 principles:
- Best over biggest.
- Collaboration over individualism.
- Values and ethics over rules.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact