PROFESSIONAL COACH - MONTREAL
You are a trained professional who supports a coachee to create and implement personal development plans, to gather feedback and to respond to it. As a Personal Coach, you will support a coachee to set individual targets right, to align personal goals with company targets and have success during assignments.
Besides being able to connect with the individual and team you must meet the following:
1. Completed a relevant coaching education and keeps this up-to-date with further education.
2. University or Bachelor Education and work experience in different companies.
3. Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant and demonstrable coaching experience including a substantial number of coaching sessions.
4. Knowledge about and work experience in different organisations. being able to switch between coachee and organisation (company feeling)
5. Have national working experience (full professional proficiency in English is required).
6. Willing to invest having a good connection with the Pontes International Team by participating in InterVision sessions, meetings or social gatherings, as well as being willing to share his/her own network.
7. Meet the essential requirements to be able and willing to develop and apply knowledge and skills using our Employeneurship Model, during individual coaching Sessions.
1. Must be authentic and willing to show his/her vulnerability;
2. Have a strong capacity for self-reflection (be aware of his/her own processes, both from a professional and personal point of view);
3. Must be curious (interested) and open-minded;
4. Have a positive and constructive attitude;
5. Be willing to collaborate with others;
6. Have a corporate mind-set.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
1. A platform online on which your profile will be featured to be seen by all our employeneurs
2. A long term relationship with our company because we believe in long-term coaching for our employeneurs
3. A training certification from Pontes International