Production Planner EUV - ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of our Masterplan (MPS) into a feasible production plan for our modules and machines, ensuring that all logistic requirements will be fulfilled in time and in the most cost efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, monitoring and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with optimized work-in-progress and stock levels
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities and define structural improvements to prevent material issues in the future
- Roll-up of production progress towards monthly masterplan updates, pro-actively identify risks and create scenario’s for decision making regarding plan optimization
- Align facilities, cleanroom space, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision making for capacity extension
- Knowledge of different planning parameters (e.g. safety time, safety stock) to be able to adjust planning methodology when production environment is changing
- Initiate and provide input to improve cycle times and delivery processes within the factory
- Secure logistic requirements during engineering change process and execution to secure an optimal implementation in the factory
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Experience in planning and logistic processes within production environment
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in driving change
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Naima Hamdaoui - Kissami
Talent Acquisition Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 256 878 33