PRODUCTION ENGINEER MANUFACTURING SUPPORT ZUID
| JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Production Engineer Manufacturing Support Zuid, you are responsible for improving projects to ensure quality, lead time and time to market at our clients site. These projects are for instance in the high tech, healthcare, automotive, a related industry or at production sites in general.
- Education: Higher Technical Vocation (Bachelor) or University degree (Master) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or related;
- Preferably a minimum of three years experience within challenging technical environment;
- Experience with and knowledge of improvement and quality methodology like SPC, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, root cause analysis, 8D, Six Sigma (DMAIC) problem solving techniques, etc. are important for a TMC Production Engineer;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and result driven mindset;
- Strong communications and social skills at all levels (confident, team player, pro-active, stakeholder management, persuasive);
- Eager to always strive to continuous improvement
|YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
The main responsibilities of a Production Engineer are to point out structural problems and bottlenecks in the processes. You initiate and execute improvements of processes based on structured methods. You thoroughly develop, analyze and process measurement data. You communicate with, and support all the involved departments and are responsible for work instructions and modifications of the instructions if needed.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- A challenging project at high-end clients;
- Excellent contractual arrangements based on employeneurship model of TMC:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Non-competition clause.
TMC | PEOPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
TMC Manufacturing Support is an innovative engineering and consultancy company that is active in the complex manufacturing domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated ‘Employeneurs’ sharpen their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields New Product Introduction, Production/Process Engineering, Product / Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain & Logistics. In addition, they work on their soft skills with a personal coach, professional training and education and, of course, by having drinks with peers in our company bar every Friday afternoon.