Are you an out-of-the-box thinking Production Engineer with a strong background in Lean and Six Sigma, if so, are you ready to use innovation to really make a difference?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Production Engineer Manufacturing Support Zuid, you are responsible for improving projects to ensure quality, lead time and time to market at our clients site. These projects are for instance in the high tech, healthcare, automotive, a related industry or at production sites in general.
The main responsibilities of a Production Engineer are to point out structural problems and bottlenecks in the processes. You initiate and execute improvements of processes based on structured methods. You thoroughly develop, analyze and process measurement data. You communicate with, and support all the involved departments and are responsible for work instructions and modifications of the instructions if needed.
| What do we expect from you?
- Education: Higher Technical Vocation (Bachelor) or University degree (Master) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or related;
- Preferably a minimum of three years experience within challenging technical environment;
- Experience with and knowledge of improvement and quality methodology like SPC, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, root cause analysis, 8D, Six Sigma (DMAIC) problem solving techniques, etc. are important for a TMC Production Engineer;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and result driven mindset;
- Strong communications and social skills at all levels (confident, team player, pro-active, stakeholder management, persuasive);
- Eager to always strive to continuous improvement
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Noortje van Boxtel
Director Manufacturing Support | Supply Chain Management, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 12 93 23 55