Product Owner / Architect
We offer an interesting position in our department for a Product owner/architect. As Product owner you contribute in a team responsible for the development for a big data analysis environment and connected processes. We are in need for a person who can combine PO skills, software architecture skills and supplier management skills. This is a unique role that allows you to expand your experience within one domain or to multiple domains.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
This position requires a combination of skills:
- Collect and prioritize requirements from several internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the application roadmaps
- Ensure budgets are in line with the roadmap
- Manage an agreed backlog of work packages, based on the roadmap
- Participate in the relevant Agile/Scrum rituals
- Together with the development team, translate the requirements into a software design and a Work Breakdown with transparent effort estimates
- Design a technical roadmap for the migration to the new platform. You will need to invest in learning the new platform design and build connections with the platform experts.
- Ensure an architecture and design that are future proof; will need to run on both the old and the new platform.
- Maintain the relationship with the outsourcing supplier
- Create Purchase Requests towards the outsourcing supplier and manage the purchasing process
- Participate in yearly supplier rating surveys
- Measure and improve supplier efficiency and quality
- Be the primary interface from the supplier to the internal stakeholders
| What do we expect from you?
BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Development or Software Engineering, and/or good experience in software architecting.
7 years or more in software development, in every phase of the software development life cycle. proven experience in successfully driving architectural changes in mid to large size projects, preferably in industrial applications. working experience with java based applications.
Good knowledge of the architectural aspects of java, agile/scrum, performance dynamics, scalability and availability.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19