As a Product Owner you will work at a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as ASML, Vanderlande or Bosch.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. You create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for our clients initiatives, including but not limited to requirements elicitation, functional specifications, use case analysis, visual modeling, and business, organizational and/or operational requirements validation/documentation. You will be responsible for identifying the business needs of their internal customers and stakeholders to determine solutions to business problems.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for somebody who has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical discipline with several years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or related position, writing requirements, acceptance criteria, and use cases in an enterprise (software) development team.
You are a great teammate, but you can also act independently and show leadership in your projects. You are pragmatic and result driven. You take on challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
During your B.Sc or M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise related to the following topics:
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, requirements and design modeling, documentation and communication
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes and identify/recommend process improvement opportunities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues, and make priority decisions
- Ability to decompose high-level concepts into details and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Coordinate user testing and release cycles to ensure business objectives are met
- Capture and reflect the voice of the customer in business requirements
- Consult or provide “how-to”, “Best practice”, and process recommendations.
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- We expect you to have a result driven attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
- Experience using ‘Agile’ methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, and/or Test Driven Development
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
TMC Agile Business Development is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of agile, scrum and application life cycle management in i.e. the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training Employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone. We provide equal opportunities for all and celebrate diversity.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Teun van Hoesel
Account Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 22 45 75 39