PRODUCT MANAGER EXPERT - MONTREAL
The Product Manager is the chief strategist and marketer responsible for developing and delivering commercial solutions to make health care safer.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Own and drive the portfolio for our new mechanical ventilator business.
- Lead voice of customer research. Work with key opinion leaders, doctors, nurses, uncover and identify unmet needs and collaborate with our engineers to develop ventilator solutions to address market demand and meet company financial projections
- Manage investment decisions, pricing, feature prioritization, portfolio optimization, and go to market strategies.
- Manage Product lifecycle and obsolescence.
- Develop and present business cases for investment in research and development related to the roadmap.
- Develop a strategic relationship with North American and International sales organizations and distributors to ensure sales plans are met.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, biomedical engineering, or other equivalent combination of studies and experience.
- 5+ years of health care experience and experience guiding products from concept to commercialization.
- Experience managing a technical and complex product catalog.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English and French both verbally and written
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and cross functional environment.
- Ability to manage relationships with key opinion leaders, medical societies and organizations.
- Experience in critical care, respiratory therapy, or ventilator marketing or sales is preferred
- Experience in healthcare, medical devices or capital equipment.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579