PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
As product development engineer you are part of a R&D team which is responsible for the next generation of products. You are a goal-focused individual who is knowledgeable in product development and work in close co-operation with the R&D team manufacturing and the business department. The Product Development Engineer will develop products according to customer’s expectation and manages a variety of projects of significant size and complexity simultaneously. The Product Development Engineer applies scientific knowledge and experience to solve a wide range of problems where creativity, insight and adaptability are required. Needless to say, you have leadership and communication skills needed to achieve the goal of our client.
Here you write the tasks and activities of the function. It helps to make a logical text by answering the questions below.
- a Master or PhD degree in a chemical engineering, polymer technology or related engineering/ materials degree.
- a minimum of 5 years experience as R&D or process development engineer
- the ability to act as advocate and translate needs into technical targets or translate technical benefits into simple language that the (internal) customer understands.
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work with different stakeholders by applying your excellent communication skills. Both internally and externally.
- You have an analytical mindset, are curious by nature and have a creative attitude.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management and a can do mentality.
- You are fluent in English and your Dutch is a minimum of level B1,2. Fluent in German could be an advantage.
- Travelling, as part of your project, is no issue for you.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
- Personal development and education in the form of: the benefit shop; one-on-one coaching; training hard and soft skills.
- Market level salary, based on education and experience.
- Individual profit sharing.
- A permanent contract.
- Employed by specialized business expertise/ cells.
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement.
- Collective health insurance.
- Involvement in the development of the company.
- Non-competition clause.
Chemistry is everywhere. The Employeneurs of TMC Chemical want to see their innovations everywhere as well. They take challenging innovative projects and contribute to the success of our customers. These projects are typically in the area of specialty chemicals, polymers & composites and ingredients. Our professionals work in a R&D or engineering environment. We have a “can do” mentality and embrace new challenges on daily bases. Both personally and professionally. By continuous development of our personal path, they are in control of their own goals, ambitions, achievements and overall career. This behavior makes them an example for fellow Employeneurs and customers. We are always on the look for potential Employeneurs that want to make a difference and are eager to build career by doing a large variety of projects at different customers and industries.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.